Monday, February 17, 2014

Monday: Four

Hi. Happy Monday. Here's the random scoop:

Music: 

For those of you stuck in the snow (or not), I would like to introduce you to this song. May it give you goosebumps and slow down your stressed, racing heart.


The Arrival of the Birds & Transformation - The Cinematic Orchestra

Drink:

I got a blender! Took me long enough. I made a plain yogurt/strawberry/peach/blackberry/blueberry/banana/OJ smoothie this morning. Summer in a glass!

California:

Sometimes, the skies of CA say, "Hey, let's give them a show tonight," and boy do they. I unfortunately live near a lot of power lines and cropping them out would take away all the orange. I don't mind these sunsets one bit - photos taken from my porch and bedroom window.





Okay, I need this:
Unlike the weird guacamole shirt from a few Mondays ago, this is one I actually like considering I love to bake. Also, the company it comes from, Tiny Buffalo Baking Co, is pretty darn neat. You can find the shirt here: Baking Basics T-shirt

What:

I tried watching the last movie in the Twilight series last night - (Breaking Dawn Pt. 2). I had to stop it halfway through (I waited that long because I got distracted by my phone -blarg-). I mean, what is UP with the little girl? She wasn't even a real person in the movie - I was so confused and creeped out by her computery graphicy looking face. What the WHAT. If you liked the movie, I apologize. Although Kristen Stewart also freaks me out. But whatever!

2 comments:

  1. So what if everyone who reads your blog buys you that t-shirt???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then I have one to wear every single day! Score!

      Delete