Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday: One

Mondays have never been my most favorite day, but I wouldn't say I dislike them. My runs on Monday always seem to feel great. My first sip of coffee on Monday is always refreshing. Mondays really aren't that bad for me. I could see how a Monday could be a struggle. But then again, why make it a struggle? It's just one day closer to the weekend, right?

My last (academic) semester of graduate school starts tomorrow...on a Tuesday! That means, I have no class on Mondays - woot woot! Due to my lack of consistent blog posting, I think a bit of a change is needed round this little site, and I'd like for that change to happen starting today. From now on, I'll be posting on every Monday until, well, the end of the semester (we'll see what happens after that.) Monday posts will be random [just like meee!], musical, foody (duh), picture-y, and even MIIS and Monterey-ey. Ok. Enough with the blabber. Let's get to it.

Photos:

Beach finds.

That would be a big ole scoop of jelly.

That would be an XL scoop of creeper jelly. This thing was about 5 times the size of the one above. 

Food:

Long story short. Due to a recent diagnosis of TMD, the past two weeks of my life have consisted of mush. This girl can't chew a dang thing (besides mush). 

1. Don't chew gum. Ever. If you have it in your mouth right now, spit it out.
2. Don't take food that isn't mush for granted. Two weeks without it is a struggle. I bought baby food, people. I was desperate.
3. Don't underestimate the type of pain your face can be in. To put it lightly, my teeth and gums felt like they were either sitting under 50,000 tons of bricks OR being sucked into my skull. SO FUN!
4. Don't ever eat a bagel without thinking of me. I'll probably never eat one again. WAH.

Griping over. Anyone got any fun mush food to suggest? I can eat about 10 things.

Music:

Can't stop listening...I mean, c'mon, GIRL POWER!


School:

Only one more semester in Monterey. Holy smokes! A description of my classes will be coming soon...!

Me:

I just knew you wanted to see a picture of me. I KNEW IT! Here's a picture of me in front of a bridge. 

What:

It's 10:18 and this girl is TIRED. 

Goodnight.



No comments:

Post a Comment