Saturday, July 27, 2013

Happiness

Happiness is waking up on a cool, foggy, Monterey, California morning and knowing that you don't have to go to class, so it's okay to stay in bed for a while longer.

Happiness is two piping hot cups of French pressed coffee.

Happiness is feeling content with being a student again even though it's sometimes exhausting and brain numbing.

Happiness is being able to hear the seals at Fisherman's Wharf on my walk home from school when I'm almost a mile away from them.

Happiness is getting letters and postcards in the mail when you really needed them but weren't expecting them.

Happiness is remembering my life in American Samoa and how much I loved it there.

Happiness is being thankful for good people.

Happiness is finding the most amazing recipe for a raspberry pie (someone come visit so I can make it for us.)

Happiness is going for a bike ride on my new bike!


Happy weekend, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment